Most platforms will now direct you to the HTML5 format, though the option to revert back to Flash is available in the top right corner of the Full Chat.
Example: http://wikiachat.chatango.com/?flash Flash Version Link
- Further customization of chatrooms
- The ability to remove the "People Here Now Counter"
- Slow Mode Toggling
- The ability to ban certain words, links, pictures, and YouTube videos.
- Posting a message by the chatroom that varies and posts every few minutes.
- The Ability to set other "admins" with assorted permissions that only the creator originally had such as "Edit Group" and "Banned Content".
- Adding pictures.
- Changing text color and background color
- Using PMs, albeit in a limited version in comparison to the Flash version
- Easier use for users with slow internet.
- You cannot check your block list in Private Messages.
- You can't crop your icon on HTML5 mode.
- Some smileys have been removed in this version.
- You cannot flag messages.
- The unban history is not available.
- In the Flash version, you were able to see a small description of the profile of an user by hovering your mouse in the user's image. This function is not available on HTML5.
- You cannot see the names of anon users in the users' list.
- In the app, you can't join a Chat Group, unless you had visisted one outside of the app.